Music schools are often the first point of contact for formal music education in Ireland. Despite this, support for music schools, relevant courses for teachers in private practice, and an opportunity to have a point of contact for other music education sectors and knowledge about music education sectors in Ireland is missing. Music Literacy Ireland bridges this gap.
By developing partnerships with music schools, Music Literacy Ireland works closely with you throughout the year in working towards increasing music teaching as a serious profession. You will be a local point of contact for music education in your community, where together with Music Literacy Ireland, you will work towards increasing awareness of the value of music education across all ages.
Benefits of being a partner school of MLI:
- Your logo advertised under ‘Partnerships with Music Schools’ page on MLI website and a link to your website
- At least one workshop hosted annually in your school
- Up to two free places at a workshop hosted in your school
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development on a continuing basis with a certificate for your school
- 50% discount on consultancy and report
- Quarterly meetings
- Connect you with relevant services where appropriate
- Joint events such as music appreciation evenings for the wider community.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for terms and conditions.