|Rockwell College Music Academy||Meath Music Academy|
Music Literacy Ireland believes that there is strength in unity. By developing partnerships with music schools you will be working with MLI towards their vision: ‘to improve music literacy and to work towards standardisation within formal music education settings in Ireland, providing a rewarding work environment for all music educators and students, while ensuring they grow at their own pace’. A partnership involves providing mutual support: MLI supporting you to develop professionally, while you support MLI achieve their vision.
Benefits of being a partner school of MLI:
- Your logo advertised under ‘Partnerships with Music Schools’ page on MLI website and a link to your website
- At least one workshop hosted annually in your school
- Up to two free places at a workshop hosted in your school
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development on a continuing basis with a certificate for your school
- 50% discount on consultancy and report
Contact email@example.com to see if a partnership with your school is possible and for terms and conditions.